SUSC 2020-2021 Indoor Tryout Schedule
Children must enter the field by them self. No parents allowed inside the gates (with the exception of Under 7's).
Please remind your kids that Social distancing will be required.
Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to their training time and register at the gate. We will asked that they are ready to train once they are allowed to enter the field example Shoes and Shin guards on. All participates must have the following:
- Proper footwear on (running shoes or cleats)
- Proper soccer gear: shin guards, socks, shorts and 2 shirts ( 1 dark and 1 light).
- Plenty of drinking water in a water bottle that’s labelled that has a lid that can be closed. (where mouth spout is covered by lid and not to open air)
- Athletes bring their own soccer ball, SUSC could possibly loan balls to players if they do not have one for financial reasons
- In a zip lock bag please have Hand Sanitizer and/or Sanitizer Wipes (if possible, otherwise a clean cloth to wipe down equipment)
- In a zip lock bag please have two (2) cotton masks – in case one gets soiled/dirty/compromised (if required for participation)
All tryouts are at Newsham Field
- Fri, Sept 11 @ 5:30-7:00pm -- U15 & U17 Girls
- Fri, Sept 11 @ 7:30-9:00pm -- U15 & U17 Boys
- Sat, Sept 12 @ 9:00-10:00am -- U13 Boys
- Sat, Sept 12 @ 10:30-11:30am -- U13 Girls
- Sat, Sept 12 @ 12:30-1:30pm -- U11 Boys
- Sat, Sept 12 @ 2:00-3:00pm -- U11 Girls
- Sat, Sept 12 @ 3:30-4:30pm -- All U7 & All Keepers
- Sun, Sept 13 @ 9:00-10:00am -- U13 Girls
- Sun, Sept 13 @ 10:30-11:30am -- U13 Boys
- Sun, Sept 13 @ 12:30-1:30pm -- All U9 & All Keepers
- Sun, Sept 13 @ 2:00-3:00pm -- U11 Boys
- Sun, Sept 13 @ 3:30-4:30pm -- U11 Girls