Welcome to Saskatoon United Soccer Club
Established April 1954
Board of Directors Meetings
- Board Meetings during the Outdoor season will be held at the Cosmo Civic Centre.
- Sunday June 21st 1-4 p.m.
- Members are asked to submit correspondence to Alana Ndlovu a minimum of two weeks prior to the meeting if it is to be added to the Agenda.
- The zone boundaries for Zones 1 & 2 are changed for Outdoor 2015:
- Players who reside in Kensington will be required to register with Saskatoon United Soccer Club.
- Players who reside in the Central Business District, City Park, North Park or Richmound Heights are required to register in Zone 2.
- SYSI Registration Week February 23nd-28th
- Online Registration will be available on February 23rd and will close February 28th
- Online registration will not be available for players who have fees owing.
- In Person registration will be held at ED Feehan Cafeteria on February 24th & 25th between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Players with outstanding fees are requested to register in person and to bring payment for their remaining Indoor 2014-15 fees.
- KidSport applications are to be completed and submitted at the In-Person Registration session.
- Players registering after February 28th will need to contact the Registrar directly.
- New this season, SUSC will not accept cash payments due to concerns for personal safety. Please use bank drafts or Canada Post money orders as an alternate to cash.
- Tryouts will be held at the SaskTel Sports Center on Sunday March 1st between 1:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- U10D program
Want to be an SUSC Coach
- Please print the form and bring it to registration, or simply save it, fill it out and sent it to the Technical Coordinator.
- All applications will be considered, and no coaching positions will be awarded without a completed application. This application is only intended for coaching positions in SUSC.
- 2015 Coaching Application Form
SUSC Annual Tournament
- The 2015 Tournament is in the books. Thank you to all the teams that competed in this year's event and thanks to all the fans who came to support their teams.
- We hope you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you at next year's event.