Welcome to Saskatoon United Soccer Club
Established April 1954
Welcome to Our Soccer Family
- The members of the Saskatoon United Soccer Club would like to welcome all the soccer players and families from North Park, City Park, Kelsey/Woodlawn, Central Business District and Richmond Heights into our soccer family. As you may or may not know, Saskatoon Youth Soccer board of directors and its members have made some changes to the zone boundaries.
- For more information and a map of the new zones - Click Here
Recent SUSC News
- Our next board meeting will be held on August 18/14, 7:00pm at Access 2000 (805 Ave P South).
United Academy of Soccer Development Fall session starts on August 4 th for more information:
- The 2014 Outdoor Season Information is now available. Please click on the RED BANNER above for Registration Information.
- Anyone interested in attending Soccer for Life please follow the link to the registration form. All details regarding registration / cost / date / location are included on the form (Download Form)
UNCLAIMED WINNING 50/50 TICKET NUMBER
- Draw Date -- Saturday, Feb 15/14
- Winning ticket number -- 855092 (Blue ticket)
- Amount -- $837.50
- The original winning ticket stub must be shown to collect winnings, no copies, pictures, etc will be accepted.
- If you are from Saskatoon, you can email Bruce (email), and arrangements can be made to meet.
- If you are from out-of-town, please mail the ticket to the address below and a cheque will be issued.
Bruce Hein (email)
925 Macklem Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 4R7
Congratulations to the SUSC Titans, U14B PSL team.
- A Request To Play Up a Division directive has been developed by the Technical Director, Huw Morris. (Posted Sept 1, 2011)
- Click here or go to the Training Page to view this plan from our Technical director, Huw Morris. (Posted on Nov 2, 2010)
Announcements from Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Inc (SYSI)
- The fees have not increased since Indoor 2010-11 (3 consecutive indoor seasons), however due to a Soccer Centre rental fee increase of 6%, referee game fee increases, and SSA registration fee increase there will be fee increases this season.
- U12 Premier changes announced - U12P boys and girls will now play 14 games on quarter-field instead of half-field (plus 5 games on half-field)
- ID Card Clinics
- ID Cards are ONLY required for out-of-town tournaments & provincials. Cards are not required for league play.
- ID CLINIC DATES:
- Mon, Oct 28, 2013 @ 5:30 to 8:00pm @ SaskTel Sports Centre (SYS Offices)
- Tues, Oct 29, 2013 @ 5:30 to 8:00pm @ SaskTel Sports Centre (SYS Offices)
- Bring: Health Card or Birth Certificate & $10.00 cash or cheque payable to SYSI
- If you cannot attend a clinic and absolutely need a card you may make an appointment during office hours after Tues Oct 30. Cost will be $15.00 per card for appointments.
IMPORTANT: Changes to Indoor Soccer Centre Season Passes
- NEW PROCESS!! Indoor Soccer Centre Season Passes -- 2 for 1 October Sale
- In order to alleviate the volunteer burden and enormous amount of work associated with assigning and tracking season passes to each registrant, the season passes will no longer be administered by the Zones. Effective Indoor Season 2013-14, each registrant will no longer receive one free pass for one guardian. Instead, there will be a 2 for 1 Season Pass Sale in effect from October 1st to November 1st at both Soccer Centres. The season passes are $20 each or $3 per day, however during the Sale period season passes will be two passes for $20. In order to receive the sale one pass must be purchased at $20 to receive the second one for free. Passes are not buy one for $10 during this period.
- Why the change? In the past a representative from each Zone and other districts registering with SYSI Leagues would be assigned a bulk amount of season passes prior to the registration period so that they could assign them to players at their registration nights. Each player would receive ONE pass for one guardian to watch their games/practices for free at the soccer centres. Additional passes would be available for $20 per season pass at the soccer centre or $3 per day pass. The Soccer Centre would then need a detailed list of player names and soccer pass #’s handed back to them by mid-November or the Zone would be invoiced for all passes assigned to them. Any passes without a player name assigned to it would also be invoiced to the Zone. This process resulted in an enormous amount of volunteer time.
Charge Sports Fields